• You cannot reply to this topic

Cam angle sensor interchange

#1 User is offline   Slavit 

• n00b
  • Group: Members
  • Vehicles:
    • 1995 legacy

Posted 27 September 2018 - 9:24 AM

Hey all i am just wondering if anyone knows about cam angle sensors and which one would fit a 95 bg5. Doees it have to be ej20 tt specific is more my question. I have two spares. One has v3 written on it but the diameter of sensor is a little smaller. The other spare fits in but doesn't feel like the perfect fit. So i think it isn't the right one how ever the car drives well with it on. Any opinions?

#2 User is offline   DCVR 

• Rally Driver!
  • Group: Committee
  • Vehicles:
    • 1989 RS Legacy
      1989 BF Legacy

Posted 27 September 2018 - 11:48 AM

View PostSlavit, on 27 September 2018 - 9:24 AM, said:

Hey all i am just wondering if anyone knows about cam angle sensors and which one would fit a 95 bg5. Doees it have to be ej20 tt specific is more my question. I have two spares. One has v3 written on it but the diameter of sensor is a little smaller. The other spare fits in but doesn't feel like the perfect fit. So i think it isn't the right one how ever the car drives well with it on. Any opinions?

PM Reuben on here but if you have one fitted already and it's driving fine and not throwing a code then keep on driving. If ur really worried about it then buy the OEM item

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Reuben 

• THAT guy...
  • Group: Committee
  • Vehicles:
    • 1998 Legacy GTB Limited
      1995 Legacy 200T
      1990 Legacy Ti Type-S

Posted 25 October 2018 - 8:35 PM

BG/BD BE/BH GC/GF And SF, turbo and non turbo are all interchangeable.

The different sizes are the difference between cam angle, and crank angle. So if it’s a different size to what you want, it’s wrong, basically.

There’s black plastics and brown plastics, never known that to make any diffference.
Posted Image

<Shale>: Blighter doesn't really have an accelerator pedal, it's more just a loudness pedal. You can change volume, but you won't go any faster.

<mjlqtown>: (Southern US accent) I'v excised the demon! This car is now clear!

<Reuben>: I feel like when you stomp the throttle in Blighter, it's like you've startled an old man!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users