#1 DacerX

DacerX

Leone Lover

• Contributing Member
  • 5567 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • Shit Heaps

Posted 20 March 2014 - 8:44 PM

So after thinking that i had fixed it, i havent. So its ethier that it doesnt have vaccumm. or that the booster is fucked. or something is blocking the line.

From memory.......there is a hose from the booster to the metal line and then that goes across the fire wall to the another hose that connects to the intake manifold.

am i right or am i insane? Right now i feel as if im going insane.
Posted Image

#2 DacerX

DacerX

Leone Lover

• Contributing Member
  • 5567 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • Shit Heaps

Posted 20 March 2014 - 8:53 PM

I have just been looking on the interwebs and found a mention of a 1 way valve for the turbo models. I have a sinking feeling that im using the gc1 NA vac line.....so it doesnt have the valve. i think that im going to have to check this all out but got i hate this car.
Posted Image

#3 boostin

boostin

Subaru spanner swinger

• Contributing Member
  • 8609 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • MY05 BLE Legacy 3.0R Spec B 6MT

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:51 PM

But you will have the same vac as na at idle so the pedal should feel fine. It will only be immediately after boost that you would have a rock hard pedal that does 5/8 of fuck all. The na hose won't connect to the turbo pipe as the hoses go to completely different places on the manifold.
Posted Image

6 stars, 6 cylinder and 6 speed. 666. It's the devil car!!

#4 DacerX

DacerX

Leone Lover

• Contributing Member
  • 5567 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • Shit Heaps

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:17 PM

but what if im using the hose from the booster to the metal pipe that goes over the firewall and it doesnt have the 1 way valve in it then it wont work. and what you are describing is right. it feels ok when its first started but then when driving its rock hard and doesnt seem to work very well
Posted Image

#5 DCVR

DCVR

Rally Driver!

• Committee
  • 5103 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • 1989 RS Legacy
      1989 BF Legacy

Posted 21 March 2014 - 1:29 AM

yes u need the hose with the valve in it
Posted Image

#6 DacerX

DacerX

Leone Lover

• Contributing Member
  • 5567 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • Shit Heaps

Posted 21 March 2014 - 1:39 AM

yeah i have a funny feeling that its not there. Mite have to steal it off the S2 if things get drastic
Posted Image

#7 DacerX

DacerX

Leone Lover

• Contributing Member
  • 5567 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • Shit Heaps

Posted 21 March 2014 - 3:53 AM

FIXED!!! yeah the 1 way valve was on backwards. I completely forget that i had the s2 there as a sample (sorry Timmah) so checked that and compared the ra.....yeah it backwards. Put it on and was like omg is this what brakes are suppost to be like HOLY CRAP. So went back to the wof place and said its fixed. they called bullshit since i was away for 15 minutes. So ya another success, but now the issue is the heat shield, subaroo sent me one for a v1-2 and i need v3-7 so im going to try and bolt it on for cert and hope it fits. They said that they will send me another but if it shows intime who knows. I mite have one at the farm but thats a question mark as well
Posted Image

#8 boostin

boostin

Subaru spanner swinger

• Contributing Member
  • 8609 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • MY05 BLE Legacy 3.0R Spec B 6MT

Posted 21 March 2014 - 9:56 AM

Haha sweet, easy fix.
Posted Image

6 stars, 6 cylinder and 6 speed. 666. It's the devil car!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users