#41 RSK GREG

RSK GREG

All Wheel Drive

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • 2002 RSK B4 Revision D Legacy

Posted 28 April 2013 - 4:25 AM

Hows the fist today blair, limp wristed or has it got a bit of strength back?

#42 FBSBC5

FBSBC5

Rally Driver

• Contributing Member
  • 1040 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • 1990 BC5 RS trackcar

Posted 28 April 2013 - 5:56 AM

Hows the fist today blair, limp wristed or has it got a bit of strength back?

now now we not at the bbq now

#43 RSK GREG

RSK GREG

All Wheel Drive

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Vehicles:

Posted 28 April 2013 - 6:01 AM

All is fair in love and war is it not, wonder who is on top tonight, do they flip a coin or is it paper rock scissors?

#44 blk ice

blk ice

Boosted!

• Contributing Member
  • 691 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • 2003 HSV R8 Holden
      1990 RS Legacy

Posted 28 April 2013 - 6:29 AM

haha Brian, you're an awesome bugger

Greg you where meant to be taking minutes and uploading photos of the night gone wild......
Project RS coming soon.

#45 RSK GREG

RSK GREG

All Wheel Drive

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Vehicles:

Posted 28 April 2013 - 7:19 AM

Just downloaded the pics to pc, now im starting on the post and story with pics, should be good. :blink:

#46 RSK GREG

RSK GREG

All Wheel Drive

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Vehicles:

Posted 28 April 2013 - 9:13 AM

Here is the story of last night and how it unfolded from start to finish, and also a few pictures of the stealth bomber.
The day kicked off about 1pm for me, packed up and headed to Dans with some tools and some fibreglass, closely followed by Ross.
When we got there not much was going on, but that did not last long, out of the house walked this scruffy looking bugger that was introduced to me as.................Brian, the rest was history after that.
Soon enough the bullshit stopped and work beganPosted Image
Brian soon went to work looking like he knew he thought he knew what he was doing.................looked impressive bro!! :unsure:
Everything seemed to progress very well with very few problems so the conclusion was that Brian was indeed the real deal ;)
Posted Image
At last H8WRX is really starting to look damn good, very few problems still and all is in place and as it should be.
Posted Image
Posted Image
6pm rolls around and the food is cooking and smelling god damn fine, by this time we have all had a few drinks and the bullshit is starting to flow, Blair turned up not too long ago before we ate, oh man that was the start of some of the funniest things I have heard in a bloody long time, we all joined in picking on Blair, Ross, Brian, Greg, Dan, for some reason Blair did not quite have a lot to say back, guess kinda stumped for words, here he is looking like a used car salesman Posted Image
The night carries on and the drinks keep coming and the bullshit is still going on, suddenly we learn that 2 of the people present..............have turns at who is being on top, while we tried to work out who decides who is sleeping where.................we did not have a lot of success in that area so think a bit more investigation is required, we will endeavour to keep you all up to date on that subject. Here is how we think it is worked out.....but as I mentioned earlier we are not exactly sure if this is indeed the way it is decided Posted Image
Here is Dan looking as beautifull as ever, looks the same as he did a few hours earlier.................come to the conclusion that that is how he looks all the time...Posted Image
Here are the lads practising their all to famous fist pump, we had to be quick to catch this as the lads were pretty secretive on this matter, so was a case of being in the rite place at the right time...Posted Image.
Myself and my crew left about 9.40 followed by Ross and his crew, but the night went on after that, Blair was pretty well smashed by a couple of specially mixed drinks Royal Crown I believe, is that rite Blair? Here is a man capable of selling rice to an asain smashed by a couple of royal crowns..............poor poor boy B) , think he was really feeling it today so the lads tell me.
The night was bloody premo, laughs galore by everyone and a mean feed put on by Dan and his lovely wife.
My turn in a few weeks time.
Earlier in the post I mentioned the stealth bomber, this is a project Dan has been working on recently, a shopping basket for the wife..................but not exactly as you know it, looks are very deceiving in this case and I can see that this is going to lead to some unsuspecting people being very imbarest, so here is a behind the scenes look at the stealth bomber
Posted Image, this is what it looks like from behind, but as I said looks can be deceiving, here is what is under the bonnet Posted Image
Here is a pictute of H8WRX after Dans little thrash round the block, asked him.........hey bro hows it going now..............fucken amazing, way better than before, and when I heard this thing again today, it sounded real real mean heaps better than it did the other day Posted Image
And lastly here is a pic of 3 fine Subaru's, to the left is the 250t Stealth Bomber, in the middle we have H8WRX, and on the right is FJF206 Posted Image
The moral of the night..........................talk loads of shit...............find some poor prick to pick on and don't let up, oh and Blair the year is 2013 not 1950..................
Enjoy
Greg

#47 h8wrx

h8wrx

Boosted!

• Contributing Member
  • 721 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • 1995 STI RA V2
      1993 BF GT
      2004 Outback 3.0R
      1997 STI V4 WRX
      1998 "Banana Boat" GTB race car

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:19 PM

Lmfao!!! Bro you were serious when you said you were taking minutes Haha well done on the write up
loving that 250t ;-)
Posted Image

#48 blk ice

blk ice

Boosted!

• Contributing Member
  • 691 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • 2003 HSV R8 Holden
      1990 RS Legacy

Posted 28 April 2013 - 5:50 PM

Haha he was the only one capable of remembering all the bull dust that was floating around
Project RS coming soon.

#49 Drunkenmonkey

Drunkenmonkey

(PM admin for custom title)

• Contributing Member
  • 3570 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • 93 Subaru BC5 RS
      91 Nissan Safari LWB High Roof

Posted 28 April 2013 - 6:33 PM

Haha wow looks like you guys had a good night next time I think I'll need to road trip down!
Posted Image

#50 FBSBC5

FBSBC5

Rally Driver

• Contributing Member
  • 1040 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • 1990 BC5 RS trackcar

Posted 28 April 2013 - 6:47 PM

Haha wow looks like you guys had a good night next time I think I'll need to road trip down!

Subaru Family + Alcohol + Good food = always a good time, we had Blair to pick on just made it better lol

#51 h8wrx

h8wrx

Boosted!

• Contributing Member
  • 721 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • 1995 STI RA V2
      1993 BF GT
      2004 Outback 3.0R
      1997 STI V4 WRX

Posted 28 April 2013 - 7:35 PM

Subaru Family + Alcohol + Good food = always a good time, we had Blair to pick on just made it better lol

+1 we nearly captured a welly member but he saw through us and left hahahaha
Posted Image

#52 STIRA

STIRA

SOHC-powered

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • 1990 SUBARU LEGACY RS - TYPE R
      1996 SUBARU WR-X STI-RA VERSION III
      1998 SUBARU LEGACY GT-B REV D
      2002 SUBARU LEGACY RS30 (6)

Posted 28 April 2013 - 9:29 PM

Was a good night, I don't mind being picked on, If it makes the night fun, And that Royal Crown kicked arse thanks Brian for the Link too I will start my $5 per week payback in about 6 months time :)
Posted Image

#53 h8wrx

h8wrx

Boosted!

• Contributing Member
  • 721 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • 1995 STI RA V2
      1993 BF GT
      2004 Outback 3.0R
      1997 STI V4 WRX

Posted 28 April 2013 - 9:49 PM

Was a good night, I don't mind being picked on, If it makes the night fun, And that Royal Crown kicked arse thanks Brian for the Link too I will start my $5 per week payback in about 6 months time :)

hahahahahaha
Posted Image

#54 STIRA

STIRA

SOHC-powered

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • Vehicles:

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:05 PM

Here is the story of last night and how it unfolded from start to finish, and also a few pictures of the stealth bomber.
The day kicked off about 1pm for me, packed up and headed to Dans with some tools and some fibreglass, closely followed by Ross.
When we got there not much was going on, but that did not last long, out of the house walked this scruffy looking bugger that was introduced to me as.................Brian, the rest was history after that.
Soon enough the bullshit stopped and work beganPosted Image
Brian soon went to work looking like he knew he thought he knew what he was doing.................looked impressive bro!! :unsure:
Everything seemed to progress very well with very few problems so the conclusion was that Brian was indeed the real deal ;)
Posted Image
At last H8WRX is really starting to look damn good, very few problems still and all is in place and as it should be.
Posted Image
Posted Image
6pm rolls around and the food is cooking and smelling god damn fine, by this time we have all had a few drinks and the bullshit is starting to flow, Blair turned up not too long ago before we ate, oh man that was the start of some of the funniest things I have heard in a bloody long time, we all joined in picking on Blair, Ross, Brian, Greg, Dan, for some reason Blair did not quite have a lot to say back, guess kinda stumped for words, here he is looking like a used car salesman Posted Image
The night carries on and the drinks keep coming and the bullshit is still going on, suddenly we learn that 2 of the people present..............have turns at who is being on top, while we tried to work out who decides who is sleeping where.................we did not have a lot of success in that area so think a bit more investigation is required, we will endeavour to keep you all up to date on that subject. Here is how we think it is worked out.....but as I mentioned earlier we are not exactly sure if this is indeed the way it is decided Posted Image
Here is Dan looking as beautifull as ever, looks the same as he did a few hours earlier.................come to the conclusion that that is how he looks all the time...Posted Image
Here are the lads practising their all to famous fist pump, we had to be quick to catch this as the lads were pretty secretive on this matter, so was a case of being in the rite place at the right time...Posted Image.
Myself and my crew left about 9.40 followed by Ross and his crew, but the night went on after that, Blair was pretty well smashed by a couple of specially mixed drinks Royal Crown I believe, is that rite Blair? Here is a man capable of selling rice to an asain smashed by a couple of royal crowns..............poor poor boy B) , think he was really feeling it today so the lads tell me.
The night was bloody premo, laughs galore by everyone and a mean feed put on by Dan and his lovely wife.
My turn in a few weeks time.
Earlier in the post I mentioned the stealth bomber, this is a project Dan has been working on recently, a shopping basket for the wife..................but not exactly as you know it, looks are very deceiving in this case and I can see that this is going to lead to some unsuspecting people being very imbarest, so here is a behind the scenes look at the stealth bomber
Posted Image, this is what it looks like from behind, but as I said looks can be deceiving, here is what is under the bonnet Posted Image
Here is a pictute of H8WRX after Dans little thrash round the block, asked him.........hey bro hows it going now..............fucken amazing, way better than before, and when I heard this thing again today, it sounded real real mean heaps better than it did the other day Posted Image
And lastly here is a pic of 3 fine Subaru's, to the left is the 250t Stealth Bomber, in the middle we have H8WRX, and on the right is FJF206 Posted Image
The moral of the night..........................talk loads of shit...............find some poor prick to pick on and don't let up, oh and Blair the year is 2013 not 1950..................
Enjoy
Greg

Also failed to mention that Danz fell off the seat on the small table, Oh that's right that happened after you left.
Posted Image

#55 h8wrx

h8wrx

Boosted!

• Contributing Member
  • 721 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • 1995 STI RA V2
      1993 BF GT
      2004 Outback 3.0R
      1997 STI V4 WRX

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:09 PM

hahaha no pics = no evidence = never happpend
Posted Image

#56 STIRA

STIRA

SOHC-powered

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • Vehicles:

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:12 PM

Evidence is the boost gauge you squashed.
Posted Image

#57 STIRA

STIRA

SOHC-powered

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • Vehicles:

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:12 PM

Posted Image

#58 h8wrx

h8wrx

Boosted!

• Contributing Member
  • 721 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • 1995 STI RA V2
      1993 BF GT
      2004 Outback 3.0R
      1997 STI V4 WRX

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:18 PM

damn thats right... :(
Posted Image

#59 Drunkenmonkey

Drunkenmonkey

(PM admin for custom title)

• Contributing Member
  • 3570 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • 93 Subaru BC5 RS
      91 Nissan Safari LWB High Roof

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:34 PM

Majority vote also wins
Posted Image

#60 FBSBC5

FBSBC5

Rally Driver

• Contributing Member
  • 1040 posts
  • Vehicles:
    • 1990 BC5 RS trackcar

Posted 29 April 2013 - 1:19 AM

would that be the 1 i fixed, couldnt tell after I fixed it could you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users